Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tall Tale Tuesday...

...Or not...

I don't really have much this week...

Go over to Natalie's blog for the third installment of the hero showdown! It's Nathan Fillion against himself as Castle and Malcolm Reynolds and boy, was that a hard choice! She also has Samwise Gamgee against Harry Potter! The horrors!

Also, scroll a little bit and find the buy links for Natalie's new book Fight or Flight. It came out yesterday, and believe me when I tell you it's worth the read! And do the same at Misty Simon's Blog. She's sitting on a brand new release as well. I haven't read Strings Attached yet, but I'll be getting my copy this weekend.

What else?
Not much. The yard is muddy. The gnomes are grumbling about booze and nudie mags. The stink bugs haven't been too bad (knock on wood).

That's all I have!
Behave!

4 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

C'mon, don't be such a cheapskate. Pop for the nudie mags.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I am soooo far behind on blog reading! Thank you so much for all the pimping! :)

Victoria said...

I might have to Ava!!

Victoria said...

I am also so far behind on blog reading!
You know me, babe, I'm your pimp!! LOL