Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Feel Good Friday

Well, hello Friday!!
What a long and bothersome week!
Here's the list:
1. Not cooking tonight. Heck, not cooking twice this week. Once out of necessity due to obligations and once because I didn't want to. Both equal sweetness is my eyes.
2. Sleeping in tomorrow.
3. Weekend plans.
4. Maintaining at least 50 words a day in the 50/50 challenge and making good (I hope) writing decisions.
5. Not finding nearly as many stink bugs as I expected when the temperature rose. Though tomorrow is another day. (and I did find more than I'm comfortable with - just not the epic numbers I expected)
6. Harry Potter all weekend - not that I'll get to watch it much, but it's comforting to know it'll be on.
7. The beautiful weather.
8. Bacon, Egg, and Cheese biscuits from McD's, though I know it's bad for me. I really enjoyed it.
9. Jammie pants.
10. Retreat plans coming together.
That is all for now.
Behave!

No comments: