Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekend Recap...

Let's see...
We did Feel Good Friday...
Saturday was:
1. Sleeping in. And sleeping in good, too. God, how I needed that!
2. Bill paying - could do without that!
3. Shopping, taking K4 to my sisters, inhaling country air (could do with far far more of that), more shopping for...
4. A Zombie Prom for one of the BFF's. What a blast! We dressed as the "Zombie Response Squad". It was awesome. I loved seeing everyone's costumes! Pictures will be here soon! We were out way too late, but it was worth it!
Today:
1.. Babysitting K5. What an ornery cutie! We had a good day and she is just so freaking cute! (and ornery!)
2. Getting to see another BFF, though we didn't get enough time to talk. We had some texting love, though.
3. Harry Potter weekend!
That is all for now! I will try to be better with the blogging this week....
Behave!!!

2 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

#4 was absolutely awesome!
Glad you got to spend time with K5! And I hope this week is less stressful than the last!

Victoria said...

Yes, it was!!
Thanks, Ava! I hope this week is less stressful too!