Pages

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Smell That?

No, I'm not talking about stink bugs, though I did fish a dead one out of the washing machine earlier. I'm also not talking about stinky teenaged feet, or the dog that desperately needs a bath.
It's a new month, baby!
I don't know why I'm excited about it. Though maybe excited isn't the right word. I dunno. All day I kept saying...March 1st, wow. I do like March. Except for the mud, and the unpredictable weather, and the muddy paw prints and fur all over my house (and by this I mean that the dog lays in the mud and then comes inside and gets mud on the walls, the couches, me...ugh). I like a lot of things about March, but I could probably say that about every month. I guess March means that this whole 2011 thing is real. We've lived through two months of it, and it's not going away. Ha!
Anyway. Tall Tale Tuesday is a fail today. I don't have much to Tall Tale about. Either that, or my brain just isn't working. (I'd bet on the second, especially since it's after 9pm and I'm just now getting stuff done.)
So...that's it. Happy March! And...
Behave!

No comments: