Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Recap!

Losing an hour sucks.
I can't believe it's Sunday night already. And it's bedtime, and of course, I still have a few things to get done before I can crawl in.
So...
Saturday flew by with tons of catch up from the week and not as much writing as I'd hoped for. Taxes, college financials, grocery shopping, laundry, stink bugs, recipe experimentation, bill paying...that kind of thing.
Today was family dinner day and it was a lot of fun even though half of us were missing. We made good soup and homemade hummus, played games, watched movies, and enjoyed each other's company. Very nice.
My house is in decent shape for the week. Which is good because this is a busy one.
Didn't write nearly as much as I wanted to and that bums me out and frustrates me at the same time.
And that is all...
Behave!

No comments: