Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Where Did the Weekend Go?

Holy cow! It's Monday already!
I have no idea how that happened. The weekend just disappeared!
So...anyway...
Here we are at Monday again...
Go here and check out Natalie's Hero Showdown. Vote, too! She's got some hard choices in there...but she also has Dean, and Castle, and Malcolm Reynolds...
And for more Natalie, go here. She's got an interview up on Ava's blog. Ava's also got an interview with Misty Simon, too.
And look for some interviews coming here soon - once I figure out the questions.

Here's your daily dose of creepy: Yesterday, while driving on the highway, I saw a naked clown doll in the middle of the lane. It was so very weird and scary! Who threw a clown doll out of the car? Why?

Behave!

3 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I'm visiting Natalie next. Naked clown is too weird.

Victoria said...

The naked clown was too weird! I almost turned around to take a picture!

Ava Quinn said...

I bet it escaped. Humpty wasn't pushed, he was making a BREAK for it!!! HAAAA!!1

(Boy am I tired.)