Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Feel Good Friday - The Saturday Snow Day Edition

Better late than never... Right?
Okay, so it was only part of a snow day. We only got about two or so inches, maybe three. I don't know. There's no way to measure anymore.
Let's get to the list, shall we?
1. Snow! I still love it!
2. Quiet day today... I did a lot of things, but never changed out of my sleepy pants. Awesome!
3. Kids shoveling snow and having snowball fights.
4. Zero puppy accidents today. We're not counting the excited pee thing she's started. It will end. We've dealt with it before.
5. Baby B! He's so stinking cute and funny! And he loves guacamole!
6. Awesome guacamole and tacos for dinner.
7. Me conquering the furnace! I win!
8. A weird week turned okay.
9. My sore muscles not feeling so crappy anymore!
10. K3 off to have fun with friends. I was a little worried when he left - the snow is blowing like crazy and he had to take a lot of back roads to get where he was going. He has experience driving in snow, but not a ton, so... He arrived without issue and will be there for the night.
That is all...
Behave!

No comments: