Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

More Snow...

And yes, I still love it!
School is on a two hour delay again today. Normally that means I get to sleep in a little. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case today. (It's been tough sleeping in lately anyway, due to making sure the puppy is pottied on schedule) I was awakened to "We have no water". That Man ran to the basement to see if a pipe had burst. I dragged myself out of bed, took the puppy out, and checked my phone - there was a message from our next door neighbor asking if we had water. Then a call from my friend who lives a few blocks away - she had no water either. Oy! Apparently a big water main broke. We've been partially restored for now - enough to get showers, brush teeth, etc. They're expecting us to be fully restored in a few hours.
And yes, I am drinking reheated coffee. I made it last night when my sister and brother-in-law came over for an impromptu dinner and hang out, so it wasn't that old! Besides, I put a teaspoon or so of cinnamon in with the grounds because I know my sister isn't fond of the brand of coffee I have stockpiled. I figured it would help cut the flavor. Turns out, cinnamon in coffee is awesome! I will definitely be doing that again.
Other than that...
K4 will be auditioning for K3's art's school for next school year. I'm very excited for her! She hasn't decided which class she wants - theater or creative writing - so she's auditioning for both and will decide after. Like I said, I'm really excited for her. The school is the perfect environment for her!
Okay. That's enough for now... I might be back later... It depends.
Behave!

No comments: