Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Snowy Saturday

I'll get to the Feel Good post later...
I do realize I set things up to do several posts on Thursday during our big snowstorm. And I suck. Actually, I was fried by dinner time. I'd shoveled several times (I still can't feel my arms), made dinner, took care of some household administrative duties, and made forty-nine billion trips outside with Elsa.
I think about 11" of the white stuff came down. There's no place to put it anymore. And guess what? It's snowing again. We're supposed to get 2-5".
Everyone is complaining about the snow. Not me. Yeah, I'm sore and don't even want to think about shoveling again, but I still love it! I'd be happy with an even bigger storm than what we had Thursday! I know that makes me some kind of a crazy person. I don't care. Though I will say I think I'm developing a small case of cabin fever. We'll see what happens with that...
Feel Good Friday later...
Behave!

No comments: