Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday...

Just in case you're interested.....
Sheltered is available for discounted pre-order on my publisher's website. Sheltered is the short previously released in The Shape of Love. Even if you read it then, you might like it better now. It's received a little interior face lift, plus, it has an awesome cover!
*
I only got online for a few minutes yesterday morning. I was exhausted after a long night of puppy crying. I think she finally settled around 4am. Had to be up early for a scout function for K3, then rush to pick up K4 to shop for jeans. Then rush to the open house at K3's art school so K4 could check it out and see if she thinks it's for her. (I think it is! I'm so hopeful.) Then the store. Then finally home for a quick dinner of pre-made 'bolis. I crashed on the couch for a few hours. Then went to bed. Exciting. I know.
That's about all I have at the moment!
Behave!

No comments: