Pages

Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Another 200 Degree Day...

Gah!

I'm so tired of sweating all of the time! Between the heat and the mosquitoes, I am just done... We watered the plants and my legs from the knees down are covered in welts. That's unusual for me. Typically I don't get bit. But dang! I did tonight! Evil little buggers. Supposedly, we have one more day of brutal temps this week, and then a cool down. I hope so.

K4 did come home yesterday. She had an orthodontist appointment and came to hang out afterwards. That was good. She hit the road after dinner. I think she's coming to do laundry at some point this weekend, but we'll see. Her schedule is filling up with stuff, which is awesome.

There's stuff coming up! I have a booksigning at the end of the month at my favorite local bookstore! Excited for that. I'm also traveling for work soon, which is always exciting and fun. Next month, I'm attending an author event in Maryland, which should be awesome. I've never done this one before, but friends have and I'm rooming with a super cool fellow writer.

That reminds me... I should probably order some books. Oy!

The writing is going. I love the way this story is coming together. It's kind of gritty and dark, but not overly so. It will have a happy ending, but that doesn't mean it will be a happy "in love" ending. We'll see... I'm digging it though.

What else? I can't think of anything at the moment. It's time to get to the writing.

Behave!




No comments: