Pages

Sunday, September 09, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up

Weekends go way too fast.

The next thing you know, it will be Monday morning and there will be tears. Ha!

Yesterday was so nice. I slept in. Rearranged some cupboards. Cleaned the house. Mostly. Made a huge pot of chili and some cornbread. Got to see my grandson for a little bit. We had a fire in the backyard and just hung out. Nice.

It started raining. Hard. And it hasn't stopped yet. I'm okay with that. A rainy day can be perfect. I'm still in my jammies. I threw a turkey breast in the oven. The house is in decent shape. I have candles lit. K4 is here doing laundry and putting her new welding helmet together. Her and That Man have been working on car switching.

A nap is in my future. Following by writing. Once K4 is done, I will finish up my laundry. I'm not sure what this week will hold. More craziness at the day job is a given. Writing is also a given.

That's all I have.

Behave!

No comments: