Pages

Friday, September 21, 2018

Feel Good Friday!

It's list night!

1. Friday! Duh! It's been a brutal work week!Seriously. And I think it's about to get ever more brutal. Just saying...

2. Sleeping in tomorrow. Yay!

3. K4 being home! She's sick - as in snotty, headache, and achey. And is currently laying on the couch kind of moaning. Though she's happy to have had pizza for dinner and ice cream in the freezer. No. She's not spoiled at all.

4. Shopping date with my girl tomorrow. Hopefully she's feeling up to it. I think she will be. I mean... shopping? Yeah. She's going to want to do that.

5. Ordering food for dinner. Yay!

6. Writing this weekend.

7. Work friends delivering mini-fridges for the college dorm and hooking them up with tires and laughing on the patio. That was fun!

8. Upcoming work trip. It's going to be a long week. I'm gone from Tuesday afternoon until Friday afternoon. I'm excited about getting to do my job on the road and introduce my reps to my departments. But I get to hang with my super cool reps and meet the people I've only ever talked to on the phone. Awesome. That Man will be in charge of the house and the animals. I know he's looking forward to it. I can't tell you the last time he's had the house to himself. I mean, really. It's probably been years...

9. Hopefully getting some house stuff done this weekend. Hopefully.

10. The not so fun thing is that we're taking dinner to That Man's work daughter this weekend. Her husband tragically died this week. It's super sad and horrible. They have a young daughter, too.

That is all I have for now...

Behave!

No comments: