Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Maryland - Day Two

This was a super, super long day.

Thirteen hours on the road. Long appointments. McD's for lunch (ouch) and we ate in the car because we were running late. But it was so good (the day, not lunch)(Okay. Lunch was fine. We wouldn't have chosen there if it wasn't). Our appointments went far better than I expected. We spent two hours at our first one, which was awesome. I got to see super cool stuff and hear super cool stories and it totally helped the way I take care of this client. And, it seemed, that my new rep was totally accepted, which is the purpose of this trip. I met people I usually only interact with over the phone or via email, got hugs (lots of them), and learned a whole bunch.

We ate at a little hole in the wall for dinner, which was so delicious and awesome. My other rep in this area joined us and is was super good to not talk shop and just talk about whatever. But... it was a long, but good, day. And I refused to work when I got back to the hotel. No way. I do dig that both of my reps down here have a healthy balance for work and personal life.

I've been back at the hotel for maybe an hour. Talked to K4 and That Man. And now I'm going to work on my antho story. I'm so freaking close to being done with it!

Tomorrow is a lot lighter and closer than today. But I do get to finally meet one of my favorite departments and have lunch with one of my most favorite-est. And then more of the meeting of favorites. It's going to be good.

But I have a story to finish...

Behave!

No comments: