Pages

Thursday, September 06, 2018

Well...It's Thursday...

It's not so hot right now, which is awesome. And it's not supposed to be hot again at all this weekend. Yay!

It did, however, rain like hell shortly before I left work. Luckily, a guy from my work helped me put the top up on the Jeep about fifteen minutes before the storm hit. (He's my Jeep help guy. He can get my top up in seconds, which is awesome. It helps that he used to own a Jeep like mine) I didn't have my doors or sides, but putting up the top helped some. I still had to wipe everything down and my butt was soaked, but it didn't actively rain on my way home.

Wrote a bunch last night. Plan to do the same tonight. Just about there.

That Man and I were just watching a show that gave me some spectacular ideas for a book. Oh! I'm excited.

Tomorrow is Friday. Thank goodness! These short weeks always seem to be the longest.

This weekend should be a relaxing one. I hope. Sleeping in is a given for both days! That Man has to work on Saturday, which means, I will be writing and cleaning and organizing. The kid will be coming home at some point to do laundry. Don't know when yet.

That's all I have. It's writing time.

Behave!




No comments: