Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up...

It's, once again, Sunday night... Boo!

Sleeping in Saturday was good, though, I don't sleep in much past my normal wake up time anymore. Whatever. I also was in bed before ten, so that probably has something to do with that. Also, sleeping with the windows open and no ac. Awesome! Sweatshirts are also awesome. I didn't sleep in at all this morning, though I really wanted to.

K4 and I got our shopping trip in yesterday. I got some shirts and a pair of pants for my work trip and she got a few shirts and a jacket. Then we hit the grocery store. She wasn't feeling well at all, but she was a trooper. Between the two of us, we zoomed through the store and made it home so she could take some meds and rest.

We made the dinner for That Man's work daughter and delivered it. She wasn't there, but we had a nice conversation with her mom and sister. And we had nice conversation on the way there and back.

That Man brought these awesome doors home that were bound for the dumpster at work. They are seriously awesome. Eight glass panels, and huge! We're installing them between our dining room and living room. He's currently pounding plaster off the walls to find the header so we can mount the barn door hardware. The dining room is our next project. There is way too much furniture in there and it's making me crazy. I offered my niece my hutch. I'll keep the sideboard because it's awesome for gatherings. The one cabinet will go to my office as storage, and the dresser that was That Man's mom's will go to our bedroom. I was using it for storage down here and it's just not working out the way I wanted it to. So that's what we'll be doing for the next few weeks on top of continuously working on the yard. That Man got a lot done while K4 and I were shopping, and I'm pretty glad I missed out on it. Ha!

So, I didn't get much writing done this weekend. By last night, I was all achey and felt crappy. This morning wasn't much better. I did manage to do the laundry, putzed around in my office, and started packing for the week. That Man made the dinner and I put gas in K4's car for the week before she went back to school. Let me just say... College kids are expensive. Oh and I don't think I'm getting what K4 has, even though I'm still a little achey and sneezey.

That's all I have for now...

Behave!

No comments: