Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Dinner With K5...

We had a fun dinner with our oldest grandchild!

Picked her up and headed the the place. She's so polite and so funny. And super smart! I'm not just saying that because she's my granddaughter. She really is.

K5 and I both had shrimp for dinner. Yes, she's 8 and loves onion rings, shrimp, and all kinds of things. She devoured most of her food. She ended up ordering french fries and mashed potatoes and then realized what she'd done when the food came. She gave the taters to her pappy and we laughed and laughed about double potatoes. We weren't going to embarrass her by telling her she didn't want both, because maybe she really did. She was super happy that we let her order off of the adult menu. Of course we did.

We went back to her house so she could open her gifts. She was real happy with what we got her. I mean, you can't go wrong with a build your own unicorn terrarium. Ha! She loved her other gift, too. Spent some time talking with her folks and then hit the road for home.

Then made spinach dip, took out trash, talked to my aunt, wrapped the gifts that were delivered today, laundry, and... yeah...

Bed soon, but I have a load of laundry to get out of the dryer.

Tomorrow night is more of the same. Party to go to, a quick trip to the store after... more wrapping, I'm sure.

I'm tired...

Behave!

No comments: