Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thursday...

Tomorrow is Friday! Woo Hoo!

What a freaking long week! Not a bad week, just a super busy and exhausting week.

The day job...well... It is what it is. Super busy and exhausting all by itself. Tomorrow is our Christmas lunch. Two of my reps are coming in. That's super exciting. We're such an awesome team and I'm so glad to have them in the office for a few hours. We have some work to do, but that's okay.

We've been on the run all week. Tonight is the first and only night this week that we have a smidgen of down time. We ordered food, kept the lights off, and just relaxed.

Mr. B went home with his family. He was so happy to go home. He was at work with Pappy all morning. His goldfish lived. That was something we didn't even think about. How devastating would it have been for him to go home to find Goldie dead? The poor kid has had enough stress this week. When I woke him up this morning, he wanted to know why he had to wake up in the middle of the night and what kind of crazy are we that we have to get up before the sun! Ha! He goes to afternoon kindergarten so he had no idea.

I had a board meeting for my writers group and it turned into a super stressful kind of thing. I will be glad to see my writing chapter being run the way it's supposed to be ran. I have to upmost confidence in our new president. She's done this before and she's going to be awesome.

Tomorrow night we have Mr. B and K5 for our annual Christmas shopping trip. We are so looking forward to it. Each kid gets to buy gifts for their parents and each other and then, somehow, we'll figure out how to wrap said gifts and have some dinner and probably some dessert. These kids are hysterical in what they think is the best gift. One year, K5 bought her mom "I am the booty" shorts. It's always a fantastic time.

I'm crashing...

Behave!


No comments: