Yeah, it's late.
I'm exhausted. What a long-assed week!
Let's do the list:
1. New grandson. Little Mr. B is doing great. They are settled in at home. I should get to see him for a bit tomorrow.
2. Friday! What a long week! In every way possible. Well, probably not every way possible, but in many, many ways.
3. Our work lunch party today. We had amazing food, desserts, and discussions. There was so much food leftover (even though we ate like pigs) that it was demanded that we take a care package. Ha! Two of my reps came, and we hung out, worked, and laughed a lot. I'm so lucky that they are two of the nicest, most awesome people and I'm so glad we're such a great team. (My other rep and I are a great team, too, but unfortunately it's hard for him to travel to the office.)
We also had Charlie Brown Christmas playing in the conference room. Two people in the office had never seen it before, so it was awesome to hear the reactions. It was a pretty decent day. Still overloaded with work, but it is what it is. I can only do what I can do.
4. That Man and Mr. B meeting me at work to begin our evening adventure. We jetted out of there and went to meet K5. Took the two monkeys shopping. They had a blast together and they bought each other, and their parents, some interesting things. Ha!
5. Finding a good pizza place not far from my sister's, and a new to her place. We picked up food and then went to her house for eating, wrapping, and hanging out. It was great for the kids to see her and my brother-in-law. They had a blast together. It was a super nice evening and I'm so glad it worked out the way it did. Took K5 home and then finally made our way home. Mr. B is staying over. We might get to take him to breakfast with Santa tomorrow. We'll see.
6. K4 finishing her first semester of college! Whoot! Though, she came home and her desktop computer freaking crashed. She was not a happy camper at all and I don't blame her. All she wanted to do was take a nap and watch Netflix. Now she has to reconfigure the whole thing. Then, she had car trouble on her way to hang out with her cousin. Ugh.
7. Christmas party tomorrow night. Last year was a blast. I hope it is this year, too.
8. A Sunday with little on the calendar. We have a few errands to run, but I think mostly it will be cleaning house and organizing stuff. Heck, we're almost in the final run for the big day. (OY! I am so not ready!)
9. Plans to take K5 out to eat next week. We'll give her Christmas presents and enjoy some time together. She's such a great kid! Not only were we not prepared tonight, but it seemed pretty crappy to give her presents with Mr. B watching. He wouldn't understand, so we opted for a different approach. Yeah, it makes things a little crazier next week, but who cares. Christmas is a crazy time and the crazy times should be fun.
10. I guess we have to do this Christmas and birthday thing coming up in 11 - almost 10 - days. Geeze! K4 hasn't really decided what we're having for dinner yet. I haven't decided on any gifts. My piano is decorated, but that's it. I have a lot to do. And I'm so freaking tired. I'm not sure I have Christmas spirit yet...
11. Grandbaby #6 due now. Everything is going well. Now we just wait. It's a new granddaughter. We'll find out her name when she's born. That's just how they do things and it's awesome.
That's 11 and that's a lot. It's now Saturday, so I'm going to bed.