Pages

Thursday, December 06, 2018

Thursday...

And still no babies...

Another stellar day of insanity at the day job. We're a solid team though. Regardless of what anyone thinks. We're good. We've got each others backs. We rock. 

I'm no closer to being caught up than I was this time last week. It is what it is. I'm doing my best and that's all I can do. 

I came home and That Man and I went for dinner. It was nice. We rarely go out these days and maybe that has something to do with having a college kid. But still. That Man started the laundry and we're still doing the laundry. 

Today is what we figure is our Elsa's birthday. Six years old. Though... we came home to total badness. Somehow, she ended up with some foil and shredded it all over the living room. And our bed... The bed we made so nicely and neatly this morning (yeah, we're nerds. We make our bed every morning. Together. Don't throw up.) Anyways... Our nicely made bed looks like a WWE ring. Pillows strewn. Naked sheets. Oy! 

Granted. The bed looks like some version of that every night when we get home. I think Elsa and Max have battles or something. It's useless to close our door. Elsa knows how to open it. It's annoying. 

Tomorrow is Friday! Yay!

I wrote tonight. 

And that's all I have to say about that! 

Behave! 


No comments: