Pages

Sunday, December 02, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up....

Sunday evening already?

Let's see...

Saturday -
Slept in a little.
I ran out early to grab a gift for the party and the Jeep wouldn't start. Not awesome. K4 came and we tried to jump it, but no go. Let them know at the store that I'd be back for it. Came home and fixed my cheesecake. It was ugly. That's no lie. I made it pretty though and it was a huge hit at the party.
The party was a lot of fun. The food was amazing and so was the company. We had awesome conversations about all kinds of things
I came home (rode to the party with a friend), and K4 and I ran out to the bookstore to grab some stuff, stopped at the store to see if the Jeep would start. Nothing. Ran in and grabbed stuff for dinner. Came home and made dinner. That Man was super late from his Saturday gig. He was too tired and sore to check out the Jeep, so we watched a movie. He went to bed pretty early and I played some GTA with K4, talked to K1. Finally got to bed.

Sunday -
Not much sleeping in. That Man and I headed out to check the Jeep. Nothing again. Narrowed it down to the starter, which is what we were already thinking. Ran down to the parts store and blew a crap ton of money on a new starter. Came home and got ready for the signing today.
The signing was a lot of fun. Sold a few books. Met a bunch of awesome people. Hung out with my friends. My brother, sister-in-law, and niece came out. That was awesome!
Came home to dinner made, laundry done, and a fixed Jeep. Yay!

Tomorrow is Monday again... Not looking forward to that. We'll see how things go.

That is all for now. I'm exhausted.

Behave!

No comments: