Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

Feel Good Friday?

I'm not so sure about that.

Yes. It's Friday.

It has been a b*tch-*ssed week at the day job. So much so, that I cannot even begin to describe. I will update again on Monday. Once I know what is exactly going on.

So here's the list:

1. Not so great, but leaving work early today thanks to a horrible and crushing headache. I guess...migraine? I came home and slept for a few glorious hours and felt some better when I woke up. Ordered take out for dinner and have been chilling in my jammies and napping on and off since. I don't feel awesome by any means. At all.

2. See take out for dinner.

3. Hopefully. My writing group Christmas party tomorrow. I'm hoping I will feel up to going. I should be. Physically I am feeling better. Some. At least. I think.

4. Book signing on Sunday. Looking forward to it.

5. Maybe Christmas decorations this weekend?

6. Finishing the 50/50 challenge. I mean. I will in a few minutes. Even if I just do the 50 words. Who knows though. It's taken me over an hour to write this post because the computer screen hurts me.

That is all.

Behave!

No comments: