Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

Monday... Again!

The weekend got away from me! 

Saturday was a flash signing at the bookstore. It was fun. Not a big crowd since the weather was crappy and icy. After that, we stopped at the hospital to see our friend. It wasn't a good time to visit since she was in physical therapy, so we left and hit the grocery store. 

Turkey and waffles for dinner. Early bedtime. 

Sunday was yard work. We got all of the leaves cleared out and put some junk at the curb. I had just finished putting stuff down there when the junk man rolled by. Awesome. We had a little fire in the fire burner and made an awesome pot roast for dinner. We were exhausted though. Those leaves were so heavy and wet. 

Back to the grind today. Ugh. And only slightly busy. Lots of people off for hunting in my departments. 

No baby news. Tomorrow is a week until her due date and two weeks (about) until K2's. J is uncomfortable and ready for little man to show up. 

Took my first stab at doing the newsletter for my writing group. Believe it or not, in all of the years I've been a member, I have never done it. Got off to a frustrating start, but I finally managed to produce something that resembled a newsletter. 

I've got to start thinking about Christmas. I did put away the Thanksgiving stuff, swapped out my coffee cups for the snowmen ones, and pulled out my tiny Christmas trees I use in the bathroom and hall upstairs. But that's it. I know so many people who are decorated already and shopped. I don't know if I'm ever going to be one of those people. There was only one year where I was done shopping by November and completely ready to go by the beginning of December, but that was the year I was pregnant with K4 and she was due on Christmas. So...

Alright. Bedtime. My head is killing me. 

Behave!

No comments: