Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Windy Wednesday...

Holy Freezing Wind Batman!

It's freaking cold and sooo windy. Yeah... I know it's winter now, or almost "officially" winter, but still. On Sunday I was running around without a coat, and, at times, without shoes. Now I'm wearing gloves for the first time this season and not going anywhere without my fuzzy slippers. (I was going to say this year, but that is so not true. Ha!)

It's Wednesday. On the down slope for the week. It's been a super long week at the day job already. I can't even get into it, but trust me.

But I have managed to write every day this week. Even a little last night when I had the worst headache in the world. I was in bed around eight-thirty, and while I slept a tiny bit right after I crawled in, I woke up and then didn't get back to sleep until around two am. Suck! I missed a call from my grandson and a writing blast because of the stupid headache, too. Ugh.

We have two more days until the end of the writing challenge. We are close to getting a million words for this challenge. I hope we make it. We've been striving for this for a few years. Many of us are trying to ramp up our word count to help get it done. I did pretty well tonight, despite having stuff going on and not getting home until after nine.

This weekend is crazy busy. Christmas party for the writing group on Saturday. Always a good time. Sunday is a book signing in a neighboring town. First time for the whole event, so we'll see how it goes. I'm excited. Many of my fellow authors will be there and friends have said they are coming.

I have to make a White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake for Saturday. And I need to get my stuff together for Sunday. I have to leave for the Sunday event mid-morning, so I want to have everything together before so I don't have to rush around and can maybe sleep in a little.

That is all...

Behave!

No comments: