Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Tuesday? Really?

It feels like it should at least be Thursday. It's been a long week already. I'm not kidding.

Apparently Mr. B was dropped off for a few hours overnight for a baby scare. I had text messages alerting me to his presence, but I never heard my phone. I'd thought I'd turned it up to the loudest setting, but apparently I did the opposite. They ended up picking him back up in the very wee hours though. No baby movement yet, though after the way J was feeling, the doc said for them to head into the hospital to get checked out. Oy!

I think this baby is not going to come for at least another week, maybe two. Perhaps three.

I made my list for Thanksgiving, but that's about it. I guess that's not a small thing. It's not quite time to start any kind of preparations. I'll get the shopping done this weekend and start the cooking this time next week. I think it's going to be a low-key day. I'll really miss being with my siblings - like a lot really. We haven't all been together since July when we were on vacation together and that sucks a lot. I'm hoping everyone will be able to come for Christmas Eve.

That's all I have right now.

Behave!


No comments: