Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

Monday Before Thanksgiving...

We all know I like to put things off until the last minute...

Thursday is Thanksgiving. I have the shopping half done. My house is not clean enough yet. (I have cat allergies coming over) I have to work the day job every day until Thursday, so my time is super limited.

What did I do tonight?

Cleaned out my storage container cupboard(s). Yes. I have two. One shares with the baking pans and the super huge bowls that we end up using quite a bit and the colander. The other is one of the biggest cupboards in my kitchen. It also shares with glass baking dishes and the nalgene bottles. We threw out a huge trash bag of mismatched containers. I had hoped to pass on some of the containers to the kids, but honestly, there isn't even enough decent containers for our weekly needs (which is why we've been using bags lately). So yay! That's done! It's been on my list since August.

I also wrote over 2K words, which is awesome and I'm happy.

Tomorrow night is the rest of the shopping and beginning prep. Vacuuming. And we'll probably vacuum again Wednesday night, just to be extra careful, and maybe Thursday morning, too.

K4 comes home tomorrow for Thanksgiving break. She's got a list of things to do - most of it baking. Ha!

That is all.

Behave!

No comments: