Pages

Friday, November 02, 2018

Feel Good Friday

Thank you, Friday! I'm so glad you're here.

Let's hit the list:

1. Living through the work week. Saying it was brutal would be an understatement, but we did get epic stuff in at the end of the day. And the new boss comes next week, along with our off site coworker, so that should be good.

2. Getting to see a friend on my lunch break.

3. Writing all the words. I made pretty decent progress this week. Not amazingly awesome, but still decent.

4. Writing meeting tomorrow.

5. K5 time this weekend. Whoot!

6. Running around with That Man this evening.

7. And - coming home. It's pouring out there. When we got home, there was no place to walk that didn't soak my shoes.

8. Quick take out Chinese food for dinner. Neither one of us were very hungry, so it was just enough.

9. Sleeping in a little tomorrow.

That's all I have for now!

Behave!

No comments: