Pages

Thursday, November 01, 2018

November the First...

Well, hello, Baby November!

We need to talk. Here are a few things I expect from you:

1. Don't go too fast. Please.

2. Plans going well and without too many hiccups.

3. No grand babies before their time. At least not too much before their time. We're at about four weeks and five weeks before due dates. While I'm excited to meet my new grandchildren, I want them to arrive healthy and safe.

4. Fun times. Just that. Fun.

5. Thanksgiving being fun and awesome. No excuses.

6. Writing all of the words.

7. Maintaining the day job.

What you will get from me:

1. A positive attitude.

2. Being realistic in the plans we make.

3. Grandbabies. When they come. As long as they are healthy, I am happy.

4. Yes, please on the fun.

5. Please.

6. Yes. All of the words will be written.

7. What else am I going to do?

I'm heading into this holiday season with the best intentions and the most cautious of attitudes. I want to be excited and I want to do all of the things, but I am also being super realistic. I want to have all of the joy with a little stress, so that needs to be worked on. A lot.

That is all.

Behave!


No comments: