Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Sunday...Again...

Oh, Monday... Why? I need one more day...

The rest of Saturday was good. We ended up with Mr. B overnight. Contractions were coming regularly. Nothing happened though despite hot showers, walking, etc. B stayed most of the day.

I didn't get much writing done today. (See above) I did make some banging taco soup. Did all of the laundry, grocery shopped, blah blah blah. K1 & J came to get B and stayed for dinner. They didn't stay long. J was just not feeling right, so who knows what will happen next... Of course little Mr. B can't come when it's convenient. Ha!

Back to the grind tomorrow. Unless Little Mr. B comes. Then I'll be here with Big Mr. B.

And that is all. I'm exhausted and I just want to go to bed. I'm achey, headachey, and my nose is running. Oy!

Behave!

No comments: