Pages

Monday, November 05, 2018

Oh! Monday!

Not only was it dark when I woke up this morning, but it was dark when I drove home from work. Oy! Do not like. My sister told me to stop whining about it, but that's easy for her to say when she didn't have to work today and got to take a nap. So...

Anyway. The time change really does suck. It's only 9:30 now and it feels like midnight. I'm going to bed as soon as I'm done here. Exhaustion is probably going to be the key word this week. Both mentally and physically.

I did write many words tonight, which is awesome. We have our "blast" week in my writing chapter, which means we gather in our chat platform and write in blocks of time. It's awesome and many words fly! Tomorrow night I'm hosting one. As long as the day job doesn't interfere. I did make a new plan to get this book finished by January, so there's that.

The new boss comes to the office tomorrow. I'm excited to meet her. We'll have one on one meetings and a group meeting. And we'll see what happens next.

It's only about 2 1/2 weeks until Thanksgiving and I've yet to even start a plan! I need to get on that this week!

It's been raining since before I woke up this morning. Like it does anything else here anymore. That just made this Monday worse than it had to be... Ha!

That is all. Bed is calling me!

Behave!


No comments: