Pages

Monday, October 29, 2018

Back To Normal...

Or as normal as it gets around here.

Got home before eleven yesterday. The drive was fine, but shifting hurt my poor shins. Chilled a little when I got home. No nap though, and I desperately needed one.

We were supposed to go to dinner with K3, but the place he chose was closed. He ended up coming over here for vegan noodle bowls. The dinner turned out well and I made him a pumpkin cake complete with coconut milk ice cream and vegan whipped cream (which is super yummy! I think I prefer it over regular whipped cream). We watched a movie. It was a nice evening.

To bed way later than I wanted or needed, so I'm dragging today. Woke up with a killer headache that took hours to subside. Crazy busy at the day job.

Now I'm going to write my words and go to bed.

Behave!

No comments: