Pages

Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Sorry For the Silence...

Gah!! It's Tuesday and it's October 2nd!!

Sorry I fell off the earth! There's a lot going on...

Friday was good - went with my other rep and saw some people. She took me to lunch and then I came home and worked the rest of the day. K4 came home. K3 came over for dinner. We watched a movie and talked. It was really good.

Saturday was my book signing, which was awesome. Then to the wake for That Man's work daughter's husband. Not very awesome. Came home and chilled. We were both exhausted.

Sunday... well... Sunday is a completely different story.

I was awakened at 6:24am by a loud noise. I jumped out of bed, looked out the window, but saw nothing. Was going to get back into bed, but decided I needed to go look out another window. And... Oh hell... There was a car crashed into the back of K4's car. I run back to our room, find pants, wake That Man and run out. I asked if the driver was okay and if anyone called the police. Dude was fine. I made the call.

I'm not going to go any further with this story at the moment. I'll fill in the details later.

Yesterday was like a Monday in Hell. I kid you not.

Today was a rough day the whole way around - two of K4's friends were seriously injured this morning in a crash on their way into school this morning. There have been no updates except the one was in surgery and the other was awake but really sore. K4 broke her phone. We have that figured out, though - it's just logistics at this point. Dealing with above. Day job. I'm exhausted.

But October is always a good month, so I'm going to give it another chance. It's only day two. We have fun stuff coming up and I have author events coming up. It's got to get better.

That is all for now.

Behave!

No comments: