Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Tired Tuesday

It's still cold. I'm not complaining. It's nice for sleeping and drinking coffee and cuddling up on the couch with a blanket and my fuzzy socks. And yeah, I'm perfectly aware that this is going to feel warm in a few months and I'll be freezing to death.

And yes. I'm tired. It's only Tuesday, but it's been an exhausting week at the day job for many reasons. I'll be heading to the big warm bed in a little bit... Because, guess what? I have to do it again tomorrow. Ha!

The new book is going well! I've managed to write every day but one in our 50/50 challenge. I didn't write Saturday because of the eye thing.

This time next week, I'll be prepping to go to an author event in Maryland. I'm super excited. I'm on two panels, and have volunteered to help out wherever I'm needed. I'm sharing a room with a friend, and will be hanging out with other writing friends while making new friends. I get to sign books, go to a haunted house, and check out a winery. I'm excited!

And that is all...

Behave!

No comments: