Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Wednesday...

Tomorrow I leave! I'm still not ready, but I'm trying.

The bag is on the couch waiting for the last few things to be shoved into it. The laundry is in the dryer, but it just got put there, so I have to wait. Ugh, but it is what it is. The briefcase is waiting for the computer to be shoved into it. All charging cords are gathered and working (which is important. Last time I went out of town, my cube was fried).

Tonight has been crazy town. I rushed home from work to get to an event on time and started the laundry before I left. The event ended sooner than we expected, but still... the dryer takes forever. And I even put stuff on the rack to dry over the heater.

My book signing stuff is ready to go. Clothes are almost ready. Bathroom stuff will be ready in the morning. I need to get cash, gas, and a few items necessary for the weekend. But first I have to work all day. You know how that's going to go... clock watching...

When I get there and get settled in, I'm meeting up with a group of friends for dinner. I haven't seen some of these folks for a long time, so it's exciting.

I hope to post updates from the trip!

I'm so excited!

Behave!


No comments: