Pages

Friday, October 19, 2018

Feel Good Friday!

Thank you, Friday!

It was a long day at the day job, but every day is long at the day job lately. Lots of crazy stuff going on. And crazy busy. The one thing that remains constant is that I love my coworkers like they are kin. I guess they are - just a different sort. I know I say this a lot, but that just means that I have the best coworkers in the world.

Oh! And did our kitten just have surgery? No way. He's acting like nothing happened and being as obnoxious as ever. We put him in solitary last night after he tried to go after Granny Cat, but that lasted until right before we went to bed. That's when we heard his terrible cries and him trying to get the doorknob to turn so he could get out. We figured he'd hurt himself trying to be with us and let him out. I slept with him on my chest most of the night. If he wasn't on me, he was on my sweatshirt beside the bed. So cute. He was soaking wet when I left for work this morning. I don't know what it is with this cat, but he loves water. He's either in the sink or the shower or playing in the shared water dish.

Anyway...

The feel good...

1. Cheese steaks for dinner. So good and so needed.

2. Mr. B and him being himself. He took over my office as the "principals" office and freely used my "easy" button, my crazy pen (which is now his) and a lot of paper. LOL

3. Prepping for the baby shower tomorrow. It's going to be good.

4. K4 coming home later tomorrow. She has to stay for open house and she's excited about that.

5. Sleeping in a little tomorrow. Not too much, but hopefully just enough.

And that is all...

Behave!

No comments: