Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2018

HallowReads - Day One

Well, technically it's not day one, but it counts since I am here.

Left the day job on time and hit the road. Made it in exactly the time I thought I would. Got to the hotel, checked in, unloaded, and went upstairs to find my roommate. Threw my stuff on the bed and then we left to meet the others for dinner.

Cute little Mexican restaurant. Awesome food. Awesome conversation. We were there for over two hours.

Back to the hotel.

I tried to pay bills but something funky is going on. I think it's the firewall on the hotel's wifi. Nothing will work. I think I managed to get two bills paid before everything refused to happen at all. Whatever. I will take care of them when I get home at this point. Frustrating though.

I did get my words in. Yay me.

Tomorrow is technically day one. There are workshops and ghost stories and all kinds of fun things.

Whoot!

That is all.

Behave!

No comments: