Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Tired Tuesday

Still exhausted.

The day job is not helping. It's like a swimming pool of stress. I'm not kidding. Three screens of absolute madness.

After work, K4 and I met up with a guy I went to high school with so she could interview him for her English project. That went well. I hadn't seen him in a while and it was good to catch up a bit.

That Man made dinner. We cleaned up. Took out the trash. Did laundry. Such a very exciting evening. I know how jealous you must be. Ha!

I did write a really good amount. I'm only a few hundred words away from meeting the lofty goal I set for myself at my writing meeting. We have elections on Saturday and I'm running for a board position.

Tomorrow is more of the lovely same... Joy.

That is all.

Behave!

No comments: