Pages

Friday, October 05, 2018

Feel Good Friday

Let's get to it...

1. Not cooking dinner tonight. We went the easy way out with store-made chicken salad and some chips...Whatever... It was good and easy and no regrets. That Man had stuff to do and I wandered around the grocery store for a long time before deciding to do the chicken salad over frozen pizza or stopping at the pizza shop. Ugh.

2. Friday! B*tches! It was an incredibly long week at the day job. We did our best to hold each other up and help each other, but the truth is... we're dying. We're insanely busy and insanely stressed out. Today was about making sure we were all within our "metric". And we did that. Even though I still have a box of returned product sitting at my desk (I brought it back from my trip) and I haven't had a chance to actually go through it and match it to anything else.

When 5:00 came, we were giddy and ridiculous. Just so glad to be done with the week and have two days off to prepare for what next week has in store for us. It's not going to get any better, folks. We all know that.

3. Still waiting for the insurance company to deal... Jesus. Come on already. Oh and Monday is a holiday. So... their decision could greatly impact our plans for next weekend. Damn.

4. Career plan talks. We made plans for each other, laughed, and had the best conversation.

5. Getting ready to start the book. Yay!

6. Planning baby showers... Oy!

7. Looking forward to new grand-babies! Yay!

8. OH! Though I am off from the day job Thursday and Friday! Short week for me coming up! I hope. I might have to turn those days in.

9. Tuesday is our Halloween Parade night! I equally love and hate this night! lol

That is all for now...

Behave!!

No comments: