Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2019

About That Sleeping In...

Ha!

That Man cursed us both last night. He said something to the effect of - watch. I can sleep in tomorrow, so I'll be up before I am on a regular work day - and he was. I made it a little longer, but still up at least an hour and a half before I wanted to be.

Oh well...

That Man is doing the laundry. I have already written my first round of words (just in case I don't get any more writing time today), taken care of writers group stuff, and organized my estate folder a little better.

We have to help out at a memorial service this afternoon. We knew the man - not well - but enough to know he was a great guy and cancer is a jerk. He was younger than us and left behind the sweetest woman. We feel honored to have been asked to help out and as sad as his passing is, his wife wants this to be a celebration of his life.

I'm trying to convince That Man to take the Jeep today with the top down, but he's got a list of reasons why that's not a good idea. Mainly - rain. Ha! It's supposed to be in the high seventies today! What?

That's all I've got. I don't know what else we're going to decide to do today, but I should probably take a shower and get dressed.

Enjoy the day!

Behave!

No comments: