Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Thursday - The New Monday

Yeah, I joked about it, but it's true. This truly has been a week of Mondays, at least Day Job-wise. But there's really nothing more I can say about that. You've heard it all, though today it appeared to get marginally better in some aspects. But that progress is tenuous and can be snatched away in a heartbeat.

Anyway. I'm exhausted. Mentally and physically. Who knew you could get physically exhausted by being in a chair all day? Probably from the tension, I imagine.

Came home tonight to an awesome dinner prepared by K4. She did the shopping and the cooking and also, the cleanup. I could get used to this!

Tomorrow is Friday though! And it's my birthday weekend, so...

I need to get my drivers license renewed this weekend. I don't know why they make your license expire on your birthday. That's dumb.

We also have to go to a "celebration of life" on Saturday.

After that... I don't know yet. I'm not in a place to make any plans or decisions, so I'm kind of ignoring it all. It really doesn't matter to me. It's not a milestone birthday or anything. It's just a birthday. It is what it is...

Bah! I'm going to bed.

Behave!

No comments: