Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter and Kittens...

Today was also a good day. 

I went to the religious institution with That Man this morning - like way early, too... Also with That Sister and That Sister's Husband. It was good. I saw people I haven't seen in ages. I haven't been to an Easter service since the Easter before my momma died and she went with me. It was the first Easter after my dad died and it was rough for all of us. Mom was a trooper though... I did spend part of my morning thinking about both of my momma's - his and mine. And missing both of them. Both Momma's loved Easter so much. I don't care what your religious beliefs are, when your momma loves Easter, you also love Easter. And I do. And I cried this morning because of both of my mommas. I feel okay about the whole thing after though, so there's that. 

After that, we stopped for kitten supplies and headed to my sisters. 

The day was good. I finally got to meet my great niece. We had stayed away because it was so bitter cold right after she was born and then we were all sick constantly. There's no way I wanted to make my first great niece sick. She is so stinking cute though! I love the fact that the cousins all look so much alike. 

We had so much awesome food! The little kids had an easter egg hunt. There were only two of them, but they still had fun. It was an absolutely beautiful day. The clouds were amazing. 

And the kittens... They all have homes to go to once they are weaned and ready. My sister is taking my little black and white buddy. That was unexpected, but awesome. We are also keeping two now. My little orange Fred and his little buddy Regi. Yeah... it happened that fast.We still have a few weeks of bottle feeding though 


We're still working out our schedule for the week,...

I did write, so that's also a huge bonus. 

That's all...

No comments: