Pages

Friday, April 26, 2019

Feel Good Friday & Kittens...

It's Friday...

There is no sleeping in for me tomorrow. I need to be up, showered, and ready to go by 7:15 or so. I am meeting my peeps at 7:30 for our journey into the wilds of New Jersey. I'm excited. And I'm nervous. I have to read and I have no idea what I'm going to read.

So let's hit the list:

1. Kittens getting fatter and fluffier. They are doing well. They are going to see the vet in the morning. Some are pooping too much. Some are not pooping at all. I think they're fine, but they are so little that there is no risk taking at all.

2. Getting the edits done. I'm so very close to being able to send the document back to my editor, but I want to check one more time.

3. Cover Art! It's gorgeous! Just waiting for the final so I can share!

4. Getting caught up at the day job! It's an insanely awesome feeling. I haven't been caught up since January.

5. Going to NJ tomorrow! I'm not ready, but I am ready. But I am super excited!

6. K5 last night! We went to the buffet Chinese place - her choice. She talked our ears off the whole time while she ate sushi and fried shrimp. We left there and went to the super store to try to find her a hoodie like the one she lost when the slime exploded in her backpack. No luck, so she got shorts, sneakers, and random stuff. We had a blast! She is so super cool. So smart and full of amazing ideas!

7. Chill night tonight! I was super stressed when I got home. I'd hit the grocery store for stuff, but ended up forgetting major stuff - like dog food and toilet paper - (they weren't on my list!) I paid the bills, did the laundry, and still have not eaten dinner. Though I am going to once I'm done here. We got subs at work at they came late, so I wasn't hungry at all until now.

That's all I have right now...

Behave!

No comments: