Pages

Tuesday, April 02, 2019

What's Weird About Tuesday?

It's a weird list! Ha!

1. Not Tuesday weird, but mentioned on Tuesday because it was the resolution... I went to leave for work yesterday and I had no brakes on the Jeep. Like. No. Brakes. I backed up and parked (with the EBrake). Called my old boss for a ride and That Man took it (even though he put a whole container of brake fluid in it and was out by the time he cleared the end of our street) to our mechanic this morning. It was ready to be picked up after work - some cylinder exploded or something. We saw the spray in the wheel-well over the weekend and thought it was something else, because whatever happened is not something that usually happens, which is just our kind of luck.
But it's all good now.

2. Meetings with the boss with just the Legacy staff. There's a lot going on and a lot that must be done. We got the low down. Got to give our opinions. Guess we'll see what happens next... We are working as a team though, so that's something... But it's so freaking weird.

3. So... K4 and I went to pick up my Jeep. My plans were to work from home when we got back. I tried to log in over and over. Reset the router about ten times. Finally gave up and decided it was a writing night.
...And I did write! But just as I hit my projected word count, the Internet came back up...
I love that.. because obviously I needed to write tonight. I do know that my brain needed a break from the work stuff...

Tomorrow is Wednesday. Halfway through the week... Let's see what other weirdness happens...

Behave!

No comments: