Pages

Monday, April 15, 2019

Oh! What? A New Monday! Oy!

Yeah. Well... here we are again.

I'm ready for bed and it's not even 8pm...

So, I had a birthday. It was nice. That Man cooked. He also got me the most awesome tabletop ice maker. I know I'm a nerd, but I'm in love with the thing! I don't know what it is about ice, but I am always super happy about it. (Remember the glee over the retreat ice machines?) He also got me a really cool Jeep bag, which is super cool. I took two naps and stayed in my jammies all day long. I also stayed off of the Internet.

Next weekend is Easter. We're gathering at my sister's house per usual. It will be nice.

Other than that... same old overtime. Same old crazy day job.

It's so crazy windy outside. Stuff is blowing around all over the place. It was kind of scary when I was at the grocery store.

That's all for now...

Behave!

No comments: