Pages

Sunday, April 07, 2019

Feel Good Sunday...

UGH!! It's Sunday! Why can't we have one more weekend day?

I know I haven't posted since Wednesday.

The rest of the week was brutal and mean and rude and horrible. Thursday night was a computer break for me. I got on long enough to pay bills, and that was it.

Friday night - we went to dinner at our friends who've been in Mexico for the past two months or so. Awesome food, awesome conversation, awesome stories. We had a great time.

Saturday - Amazing writing group meeting. New members. Amazing lunch. I had to run the meeting because our president was at an author event in Virginia. I think I did okay. I had the other VP for support. We blazed through the business portion and had an amazing speaker. I learned a lot. I also learned a lot at lunch.

Got home and went to the grocery store with my girl. Oy! That kid always stretches the budget, but she's fun to shop with and she has great ideas, so...

Saturday evening - We were going to have a fire. We were going to hear our friend play in The Town. That Man worked all day. He was beat. I was beat. We ended up watching stupid TV and going to bed at a dumb time.

Today - That Man insisted I get up earlier than I wanted to. I was already awake, but gave him a hard time anyway. In retribution, he had to go to the grocery store with me to grab the few things I forgot yesterday. HA!

We deep cleaned 90% of the house today. Cleaning sucks. But my office is in good shape. The kitchen is in good shape. And so is the living room...

I did the paperwork for the estate taxes and wrote all of the checks for that and organized all of the estate stuffs. We mailed all of the tax stuff this afternoon. Nothing like rolling up to the post office with fifteen-ish envelopes...

I also confirmed my October author event! Whoot! Now I have to figure out how to get off work Ha!

We made banging Greek Chicken and Tzatziki sauce for dinner. OMG! It turned out amazing. I could eat that every day of the week! It was easy to make, too.

Talking to my kids today. That's always happy-making. In some way or form, I have talked to all four of them. And I got to hug and talk to my oldest grandson. He's so awesome!

So I bought these stupid things that are supposed to extract the pet hair from your laundry. Those people owe me $20, plus shipping.  What a freaking huge waste of money. I did like 5 loads of laundry today. The most the two things caught were a single little leaf off of our fern and a string... for real? ACK!!

That is all... Tomorrow is Monday again, which means all of the crazy day job crap starts again. I could have worked from home again, but I have to change my passwords, so...

Behave!


No comments: