Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2019

The Thursday Monday...

Yeah. Another one of those weeks... Seriously... When will it end?

We lost two more people this week. One by their choice. One not by their choice. It was weird and stressful. We also had super productive meetings, insane laughter, and our boss was in this week. We did further connecting and collaborated on many things. That part was good. I'm still sooo far behind on my work. It's making me crazy.

My reps were in and brought me birthday presents. I also got a card from my NY rep. Nice! I love these guys!

Tomorrow being Friday is also good. I will work more overtime. That Man and I will go out to dinner just the two of us. We already have a place we want to try.

I have done the writing this week. Just not nearly as much as I wanted. I am exhausted though.

There might be kittens...I don't want to say more about that... It's probably not a thing anyway.

That is all!

Behave!

No comments: