Pages

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Answers!

Here we go with the answers!

1. A dead skunk the kids found in the backyard. (You know...first we have to play with it, then we have to bury it. Ick!) Not true. This time. I can't remember if it's actually happened, but I wouldn't put it past my bunch.
2. A stuffed animal that was left out in the elements since probably last summer and found during the nicer days we had last week (definitely not this week since all it's done is rain.). Nope. Also something very possible, but not this picture.
3. A hunk of shedded hair from our dog. YES!!! She's shedding like you would not believe. I can sweep up a dust pan full of hair every day and we can still comb enough hair out of her to make a sweater, a king-sized blanket, and seat covers for my truck. It's really fine hair, too, so it doesn't take long for it to turn into tumbleweeds. We'd spent a lot of time combing her out and the hair refused to stay in the trash. The kids decorated it with bits of flowers and leaves to make it look like an animal.
Hey, at least it wasn't a dead animal.
That's all!
Behave!

4 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I have never quit anything before in my life, but this might be the first. I have NEVER been right, and I was actually really confident. I swear I could see little stuffed-bunny ears.

Darek@Orchid said...

"The kids decorated it with bits of flowers and leaves to make it look like an animal."
-- oh well, if your kids work so hard to deceive us, no wonder we then see stuffed bunnies in your dog's hair ;))

Victoria said...

No!!! Don't give up yet, Sue!! I saw it too, which is why I used the picture. (Taken from K2's cell phone)

Victoria said...

Ha, Darek! But...they weren't trying to decieve anyone. They were just being their weird selves.
Welcome to my world. LOL