Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend Recap

Tall Tale Tuesday is coming up next.
First, the weekend...
Let's go with a little Feel Good since I missed Friday.
1. Camping with friends and family.
2. Laughing around a campfire.
3. Kids playing in the creek.
4. Other people's little ones, especially when I don't have to get up in the middle of the night with a crying baby.
5. Laughing so hard I can't catch my breath.
6. My husband fishing.
7. Being disconnected from reality.
8. Meeting new friends.
9. Rain storms that cozy the place up.
10. Saber-toothed flamingos. (picture later)
On that note, here's the moaning list:
1. K2 having a car accident on the way to her boyfriends. (she's fine, so is her truck)
2. B and I forgetting our phones and not finding out about the accident for forty minutes.
3. Post-traumatic accident dealings.
4. The transmission beginning to fail in my Suburban.
5. Packing up camp.
6. Unpacking from camp.
7. Laundry.
8. The dishwasher breaking.
9. Our neighbors howling dog.
10. The neighbors car alarm.
I think that's enough for now.
On to Tall Tale Tuesday.
Behave!

No comments: