Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Answers!

Okay...

1. A hot dog cooked on the same stick as a marshmallow had been previously. The white stuff is the remnants of the marshmallow. (Totally grossed me out, but the kid ate it.) Yes! Did I ever tell you how much I dislike marshmallows? In my opinion, they're only good as ammo.

2. A hot dog, only a Dogwood tree blossom somehow managed to land on the end just as she took it off the stick. It was so random and unlikely that I had to take a picture of it. Nope. Never happened. Though I'm sure it could.

3. K2 found a package of hot dogs way in the back of the fridge and decided to cook one over the fire - only when it was cooked all of this gross white stuff bubbled out of one end and we decided maybe she shouldn't eat it after all. Noooo! It's possible. I guess. I mean, you could bring a new package home from the store and find it rotten. I wonder how old they'd have to be considering hot dogs last forever. I think they'd probably still be fresh years after an apocalyptic event...kind of like cockroaches. Did I ever tell you I dislike hot dogs, too?

Tomorrow I'll be blogging from the RETREAT!! I am so ready to go. Well, as soon as I pack my suitcase. But I'm totally ready. I wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonight? I kind of doubt it.

Behave!

2 comments:

Darek@Orchid said...

Weird stuff... Actually, I still can't wrap my head around that marshmellow thing. For a long time I had no idea what it is. I kept hearing about it here and there, but didn't even know what it's made of. Until my girlfriend introduced me to it. Somehow, she loves this stuff. At least I hope it's the same kind as you use ;)

Still, I can't fathom how you guys can cook it in the fire. That must be an American thing, an it's completely alien to our people :)

I must try it some time, if only to weird my folks out ;)

Victoria said...

Darek!
I'll have to post a picture of marshmallows, and us roasting them so you can compare!
Hey, weirding people out is my goal, so definitely do it!
V. :)