Pages

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Why Don't You Rip My Guts Out, Supernatural?

I am so torn and sad.
And ticked off at the boys for being apart.
I need time to process...
Why did Castiel let Sam out? Is it wrong that even though he looked haggard, I still thought he looked good? I don't care if it is. Poor Dean. He broke my heart. So did Sam. And Bobby.
I have many theories and thoughts about what might happen next week...Right now, I don't care what happens as long as Sam and Dean are together again.
*sniffle*
Behave!
p.s. K2 just told me that she's planning on growing a beard and a moustache. Oooo-kay then. Of course, ten minutes ago she told me the way she was going to show me how much she loves on Mother's Day is to wake me every two hours to tell me she loves me and to tell me that I was sleeping and she's not.

No comments: